Men's Fly Front Tall Pant
- Pockets: two front slash, one back patch, right double cargo, left welt cargo
- Five belt loops
- Functional inside drawstring, back stretch knit waistband
- Zip fly with button closure and hidden gusset
- Tapered leg with knee seams
- Length: 32
- Leg Opening: 18"
- 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking
- Certainty Antimicrobial Technology
Trouser, cargo and scrub styles meet in one ultra-versatile pair. A back stretch waist panel keeps you comfy on the clock, with a button fly and belt loops for easy off-duty looks. Add these luxuriously lightweight pants to your lineup, stat.
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex Poplin
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.