Clearance Men's Straight Leg Cargo Scrub Pant
- Buy One Get One 50% Off - No Code Needed
- While Supplies Last
- Natural rise
- Straight lag
- Leg opening: 16½"
- Inseam: 29"
- Interior drawstring
- Button closure and back elastic
- Functional zipper fly
- 2 side cargo pockets
- 2 front doubled pockets with ID loop
- Doubled cargo pocket with snap tab
- Reinforced knee seams
- 2 back patch pockets
ITEM #: CK-CK205A-
The Euphoria by Cherokee Men's Straight Leg Cargo Scrub Pant maximizes your utility with 8 unique pockets to choose from. This casual, yet highly utilitarian pant is designed with you in mind.
- 60% polyester, 18% rayon, 19% Elasterell-P with Sorona®, 3% spandex
- Sustainable blend of plant-based fabric
- Moisture-wicking 2-way stretch twill fabric
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
A portion of each sale goes to support Mercy Ships, a floating hospital bringing free lifesaving care to those in desperate need.
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.