Women's V-Neck Scrub Top & Drawstring Scrub Pant Set
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Top center back length: 27"
- Total pant inseam approximately: 30"-31" regular, 27½"-28½" petite, and 33"-34" tall
- Natural rise
- Straight leg
- Short sleeves
- Front and back yokes
- Back princess seaming
- 2 Front shirt patch pockets with layered compartment pocket and instrument loop
- Reinforced side vents at hem
- Gathered elastic waistline with adjustable drawstring tie closure
- Back leg seaming
- 2 Front patch pant pockets
- Cargo patch pant pocket at right leg with layered compartment pocket and ID loop
ITEM #: CK-17SET--
This Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear Women's V-Neck Scrub Top & Drawstring Scrub Pant Set makes getting ready for work easier than ever. 2 Coordinated pieces provide the ultimate blend of comfort and function with a flattering look. Expect plenty of pocket space, a soft feel and durable wear.
- 55% cotton, 42% polyester, 3% spandex
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.