Men's V-Neck Top & Utility Pant Scrub Set
- Free Returns & Free U.S. Shipping $49 (NO CODE NEEDED)
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Top center back length: 29"
- Total pant inseam approximately: 31"-32" regular, 29"-3-" short and 34"-35" tall
- Natural rise
- Straight leg
- Banded V-neckline
- Short sleeves
- Back yoke
- Chest patch pocket with layered slant pocket and instrument holder
- Side vents at shirt hem
- Gathered elastic waistline with adjustable drawstring tie closure
- Zip fly
- Back leg seaming
- 2 Front slash pant pockets
- Single back patch pant pocket
- 2 Layered cargo pant patch pockets at sides of legs
ITEM #: CK-21SET--
The Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear Men's V-Neck Scrub Top & Utility Scrub Pant Set makes dressing for work easy again. This conveniently coordinated set features a soft and comfortable cotton-blend stretch fabric for easy movement. Both pieces feature multiple pockets so you can keep our phone and tools on-hand.
- 55% cotton, 42% polyester, 3% spandex
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31" - 32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34" - 35"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.