Snap Front Warm-Up Jacket
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Traditional Fit
- 3 Pockets: Patch Pockets, Cell Phone Pocket, No Chest Pocket
- Snap Front Closure
- Signature woven label
- Knit Cuffs
- Length: 27.5"
- Fade Resistant
- Easy Care
Adding a layer is a snap with this perennially popular jacket from Workwear Originals, the collection that started it all.
Style # 4350
- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester Poplin
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poplin
- 100% Cotton Sheeting
- Brushed 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poplin
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.