Men's Zip Front Jacket
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Men's Traditional Fit
- 2 Pockets: Front Angled Pockets, No Chest Pocket
- Zip Front Closure
- Angled front yoke seams
- Length: 32"
A casual-cool staple that plays well with your wardrobe. This zip-front jacket offers a polished look, with two hidden chest pockets to tuck vital tools. A sewn-in belted back is vented for optimal movement.
Style # 1373
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.