Men's V-Neck Top
- Free Returns & Free U.S. Shipping $49 (NO CODE NEEDED)
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Pockets: two welt, one chest
- Ribbed knit stretch back panel
- Front and back yokes
- Triple needle topstitching
- 4-way stretch
- Moisture wicking
- Length: 29½"
- Certainty® antimicrobial fabric technology*
*Wash all garments thoroughly after each use. Items with Certainty antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
Pockets where you want them, with athletic style and performance to spare. One of our most popular scrub tops for men, this triple-topstitched Infinity v-neck is designed for ease of movement and comfort all shift long.
Style # CK900A
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex Poplin
- Heather Charcoal (HTCH) 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex Heathered Poplin
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Style No. CK900A
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.