Zip Front Jacket
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Modern Classic Fit
- 3 Pockets: Patch Pockets, Pen Slot
- Zip Front Closure
- Rib-knit neckband and cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Instrument loop
- Signature logo twill tape
- Knit Cuffs
- Easy Care
- Certainty® antimicrobial and fluid barrier fabric technologies*
- Length: 27.5"
*Wash all garments thoroughly after each use. Items with Certainty antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Items with fluid barrier technology are not waterproof, nor should they be used as personal protective equipment. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
One of Workwear Revolution Tech's bestselling jackets, this lightweight layering piece offers professional polish with a modern flair, plus two Certainty fabric technologies.
Style # WW305AB
- 78% Polyester / 20 % Rayon / 2% Spandex Twill
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.